Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...


Well, the last couple weeks have been a bit of a roller coaster ride.  The weather warmed up for the last few weeks of November (I wore shorts to school one day when it was maybe 22 degrees, and my law professor commented on how brave I was J), but on December 1st, it finally became winter, and now it’s cold.  My apartment is freezing – I think it’s actually colder inside than outside!  Thankfully my heater works, because I never bought a comforter, and it would be cold at night for sure.  Xin Qiang’s heater doesn’t work, so I picked the right room, but at least he has an electric blanket.

I’ve basically given up on writing my writing class assignments – I go to class, and I wrote a speech and gave it this week, but I haven’t made up my missed assignments and I don’t think I will.  Hopefully it doesn’t affect my BYU grade.  I did finally finish my law school applications, though!  That’s a huge weight off my shoulders.  It’s just in time to be replaced with another few weights, though – I’m in charge of finishing the Flagship Times, and we’re supposed to be done by next Friday.  That has been a huge uphill battle, sending out emails every week asking people for their pictures and articles and self-introductions.  It should get finished on time, though.

Christmas is nearly here, but it doesn’t really feel like it.  It’s not very cold, and having class all the way through a normal American Christmas holiday makes it feel like January already.  I’m really looking forward to going home in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment