Tuesday, March 29, 2011

禁食:灵魂的力量

Today I am very grateful for the ability I have to endure and persist in doing things until they are finished, even when I'm tired and don't feel like making an effort.  I have so many things on my plate in the next few weeks: my piano literature binder, my Prokofiev paper, my piano major listening and book report, my 490 report and presentation, and my paper for Dr. Jaccard's class, among other things.  And yet, even with all these things to do, I feel a quiet optimism and know that I will be able to accomplish everything on my list. I know this is a gift that not everyone possesses, and I'm very thankful that it has been given to me.  So, even though I will be very busy over the next few weeks, I won't be overwhelmed.

English title: Fasting: spiritual strength

No comments:

Post a Comment