Sunday, April 17, 2011

期末考试

The past few weeks have been extremely busy; the end of the semester always seems like a race to the finish, barely completing everything on time.

Today we had a special stake conference with four members of the Seventy.  The leadership of the church has decided to phase out student stakes and wards and integrate them with regular young single adult stakes and wards.  So today the announcement was made, and there will be no more BYU wards, only Provo YSA wards.  I lead the music, and Jonathan played the organ.  I'm grateful for opportunities to serve in the church and also to interact with and learn from general authorities.  They mostly bore their testimonies; the only consistent theme was marriage.  I've been thinking about that a lot lately, especially with my trip to China coming up in August.

I've been on several dates with Sarah Tomoser lately.  She will be going to Arizona for an internship all summer starting in the middle of May, but I'm thankful for the dates we've been on, whatever ends up happening in that category.  She's fun, and I love that we can enjoy diverse things like dinner in the belltower, tandem biking, an art museum visit, and a Sunday fireside.  Friends make life worth living.

English title: Final exams

No comments:

Post a Comment